Aeon 2 Closed Headphone
Dan Clark Audio Aeon 2 Closed Back Headphones
This product hasn't been reviewed yet. Write a review
AEON 2 Closed Headphones
(Supplied to the UK, Ireland and France only)
ÆON Flow 2 Closed is Dan Clark Audio's all-new affordable high-performance closed-back headphone. The original AEON Flow headphones broke new ground with the ergonomic and stylish industrial design that have become the signature of Dan Clark Audio designs. AEON Flow won many awards for its superb ergonomics, great sound, high-reliability and exceptional value; it’s hard to believe they could find a way to improve on that… but they did!
Performance That Just Won't Quit- The new Aeon 2 is no minor tweek to a great product, it’s a colossal functional and performance upgrade. Dan Clark Audio took what they learned designing one of the most highly awarded flagship headphones in the market last year, Ether 2, and redesigned the AEON 2 from the ground up using ETHER 2’s state of the art driver tech. New features include:
- Updated driver flipped 180 degrees removes all motor structures between the driver and the ear for higher resolution and much larger soundstage
- Streamlined precision machined single-piece flow elements eliminates voids and stray air paths within the motor to improve internal airflow, enhancing micro-detail retrieval
- New "collapsing gimbal" allows a full size headphone to store in a remarkably compact case for easy traveling, without adding weight
- Superior driver damping for improved resolution, dynamics and a smoother frequency response
- AEON Flow 2 replaces a cast aluminum baffle with a carbon fiber and machined aluminum design that is more rigid yet lighter.
The sum of all these innovations is a headphone the renders music with emotional impact unheard of at this price point: visceral bass, transparent mids, and detail up top that is presented in a deep and immersive soundstage that puts the music further “out of your head” to deliver a deeply satisfying experience.
ÆON 2 is finished in a red paint with black anodizing and real carbon fiber cup inserts. ÆON headphones include your choice of our DUMMER (Distinctly Un-Magical) cable with an integrated dual 1/4" and 3.5mm plug.
- Efficiency: 92dB/mW Closed
- Weight (without cable): 340gr Closed
- Detachable 2m premium dual-entry cable with 3.5mm and 1/4" termination
- Impedance: 13 ohms
- Frequency Response: Yes*
*Dan Clark Audio does not publish a spec because too many vendors shamelessly exaggerate the response of their headphones to win the "spec wars," making any comparison of specs irrelevant.
£900More coming soon